Monday, June 6, 2011

Forgive all my sins

Daily Light Devotions - June 7 - Evening

Forgive all my sins.

Consider my affliction and my trouble, and forgive all my sins. 1

"Come now, let us reason together, says the LORD: though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red like crimson, they shall become like wool. 2

And behold, some people brought to him a paralytic, lying on a bed. And when Jesus saw their faith, he said to the paralytic, "Take heart, my son; your sins are forgiven." 3

"I, I am he who blots out your transgressions for my own sake, and I will not remember your sins. 4

But that you may know that the Son of Man has authority on earth to forgive sins"--he then said to the paralytic--"Rise, pick up your bed and go home." 5

In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of our trespasses, according to the riches of his grace, 6

he saved us, not because of works done by us in righteousness, but according to his own mercy, by the washing of regeneration and renewal of the Holy Spirit, whom he poured out on us richly through Jesus Christ our Savior, 7

And you, who were dead in your trespasses and the uncircumcision of your flesh, God made alive together with him, having forgiven us all our trespasses, by canceling the record of debt that stood against us with its legal demands. This he set aside, nailing it to the cross. 8

Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits, who forgives all your iniquity, who heals all your diseases, 9
______________

1 Psa 25:18;
2 Isa 1:18;
3 Matt 9:2;
4 Isa 43:25;
5 Matt 9:6;
6 Eph 1:7;
7 Tit 3:5,6;
8 Col 2:13,14;
9 Psa 103:2,3

No comments: