Friday, February 25, 2011

O that I knew where I might find him!

Bagster's Daily Light - February 25 - Evening

O that I knew where I might find him!

Oh, that I knew where I might find him, that I might come even to his seat! 1

Who among you fears the LORD and obeys the voice of his servant? Let him who walks in darkness and has no light trust in the name of the LORD and rely on his God. 2

You will seek me and find me, when you seek me with all your heart. 3

And I tell you, ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives, and the one who seeks finds, and to the one who knocks it will be opened. 4

that which we have seen and heard we proclaim also to you, so that you too may have fellowship with us; and indeed our fellowship is with the Father and with his Son Jesus Christ. 5

But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ. For through him we both have access in one Spirit to the Father. 6

If we say we have fellowship with him while we walk in darkness, we lie and do not practice the truth. 7

teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age." 8

Keep your life free from love of money, and be content with what you have, for he has said, "I will never leave you nor forsake you." 9

And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Helper, to be with you forever, even the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees him nor knows him. You know him, for he dwells with you and will be in you. 10
______________

1 Job 23:3;
2 Isa 50:10;
3 Jer 29:13;
4 Luke 11:9,10;
5 1 John 1:3;
6 Eph 2:13,18;
7 1 John 1:6;
8 Matt 28:20;
9 Heb 13:5;
10 John 14:16,17

No comments: