Saturday, February 26, 2011

Let us ... turn again to the Lord

Bagster's Daily Light - February 26 - Morning

Let us ... turn again to the Lord.

Let us test and examine our ways, and return to the LORD! 1

Prove me, O LORD, and try me; test my heart and my mind. 2

Behold, you delight in truth in the inward being, and you teach me wisdom in the secret heart. 3

When I think on my ways, I turn my feet to your testimonies; I hasten and do not delay to keep your commandments. 4

Let a person examine himself, then, and so eat of the bread and drink of the cup. 5

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. 6

My little children, I am writing these things to you so that you may not sin. But if anyone does sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous. 7

Therefore, brothers, since we have confidence to enter the holy places by the blood of Jesus, by the new and living way that he opened for us through the curtain, that is, through his flesh, and since we have a great priest over the house of God, let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, with our hearts sprinkled clean from an evil conscience and our bodies washed with pure water. 8
______________

1 Lam 3:40;
2 Psa 26:2;
3 Psa 51:6;
4 Psa 119:59,60;
5 1 Cor 11:28;
6 1 John 1:9;
7 1 John 2:1;
8 Heb 10:19-22

No comments: