Sunday, February 20, 2011

I am the Lord who sanctify you

Bagster's Daily Light - February 21 - Morning

I am the Lord who sanctify you.

Keep my statutes and do them; I am the LORD who sanctifies you. But I have said to you, 'You shall inherit their land, and I will give it to you to possess, a land flowing with milk and honey.' I am the LORD your God, who has separated you from the peoples. You shall be holy to me, for I the LORD am holy and have separated you from the peoples, that you should be mine. 1

Jude, a servant of Jesus Christ and brother of James, To those who are called, beloved in God the Father and kept for Jesus Christ: 2

Sanctify them in the truth; your word is truth. 3

Now may the God of peace himself sanctify you completely, and may your whole spirit and soul and body be kept blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. 4

So Jesus also suffered outside the gate in order to sanctify the people through his own blood. 5

waiting for our blessed hope, the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ, who gave himself for us to redeem us from all lawlessness and to purify for himself a people for his own possession who are zealous for good works. 6

For he who sanctifies and those who are sanctified all have one source. That is why he is not ashamed to call them brothers, 7

And for their sake I consecrate myself, that they also may be sanctified in truth. 8

Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ, To those who are elect exiles of the dispersion in Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia, and Bithynia, 9
______________

1 Lev 20:8,24,26;
2 Jude 1:1;
3 John 17:17;
4 1 Thess 5:23;
5 Heb 13:12;
6 Tit 2:13,14;
7 Heb 2:11;
8 John 17:19;
9 1 Pet 1:2

No comments: