Saturday, February 26, 2011

There was a rainbow around the throne

Bagster's Daily Light - February 26 - Evening

There was a rainbow around the throne ...

And he who sat there had the appearance of jasper and carnelian, and around the throne was a rainbow that had the appearance of an emerald. 1

And God said, "This is the sign of the covenant that I make between me and you and every living creature that is with you, for all future generations: I have set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be a sign of the covenant between me and the earth. When the bow is in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is on the earth." 2

"For does not my house stand so with God? For he has made with me an everlasting covenant, ordered in all things and secure. For will he not cause to prosper all my help and my desire? 3

so that by two unchangeable things, in which it is impossible for God to lie, we who have fled for refuge might have strong encouragement to hold fast to the hope set before us. 4

And we bring you the good news that what God promised to the fathers, this he has fulfilled to us their children by raising Jesus, as also it is written in the second Psalm, "'You are my Son, today I have begotten you.' 5

Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever. 6
______________

1 Rev 4:3;
2 Gen 9:12,13,16;
3 2 Sa 23:5;
4 Heb 6:18;
5 Acts 13:32,33;
6 Heb 13:8

No comments: