Saturday, February 26, 2011

Reckon ye yourselves to be dead indeed to sin

Bagster's Daily Light - February 27 - Morning

Reckon ye yourselves to be dead indeed to sin.

So you also must consider yourselves dead to sin and alive to God in Christ Jesus. 1

Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life. He does not come into judgment, but has passed from death to life. 2

For through the law I died to the law, so that I might live to God. For through the law I died to the law, so that I might live to God. 3

Yet a little while and the world will see me no more, but you will see me. Because I live, you also will live. 4

I give them eternal life, and they will never perish, and no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father's hand. I and the Father are one." 5

If then you have been raised with Christ, seek the things that are above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God. For you have died, and your life is hidden with Christ in God. 6
______________

1 Rom 6:11;
2 John 5:24;
3 Gal 2:19,20;
4 John 14:19;
5 John 10:28-30;
6 Col 3:1,3

No comments: