Sunday, June 17, 2012

All thy works shall praise thee, O LORD


Daily Light Devotions - June 17 - Evening


All thy works shall praise thee, O LORD ...

All your works shall give thanks to you, O LORD, and all your saints shall bless you! 1

Of David.  Bless the LORD, O my soul, and all that is within me, bless his holy name! Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits, 2

Of David, when he changed his behavior before Abimelech, so that he drove him out, and he went away. I will bless the LORD at all times; his praise shall continually be in my mouth. 3

Every day I will bless you and praise your name forever and ever. 4

Because your steadfast love is better than life, my lips will praise you. So I will bless you as long as I live; in your name I will lift up my hands. My soul will be satisfied as with fat and rich food, and my mouth will praise you with joyful lips, 5

And Mary said, "My soul magnifies the Lord, and my spirit rejoices in God my Savior, 6

"Worthy are you, our Lord and God, to receive glory and honor and power, for you created all things, and by your will they existed and were created." 7
______________

1 Psalm 145:10;
2 Psalm 103:1,2;
3 Psalm 34:1;
4 Psalm 145:2;
5 Psalm 63:3-5;
6 Luke 1:46,47;
7 Rev 4:11

No comments: