Sunday, June 17, 2012

Let your requests be made known unto God

Daily Light Devotions - June 17 - Morning


... Let your requests be made known unto God.

do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.  1

I love the LORD, because he has heard my voice and my pleas for mercy. Because he inclined his ear to me, therefore I will call on him as long as I live. 2

"And when you pray, do not heap up empty phrases as the Gentiles do, for they think that they will be heard for their many words.  3

Likewise the Spirit helps us in our weakness. For we do not know what to pray for as we ought, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with groanings too deep for words.  4

I desire then that in every place the men should pray, lifting holy hands without anger or quarreling;  5

praying at all times in the Spirit, with all prayer and supplication. To that end keep alert with all perseverance, making supplication for all the saints,  6

Again I say to you, if two of you agree on earth about anything they ask, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.  7
______________

1 Phil 4:6;
2 Psalm 116:1,2;
3 Matt 6:7;
4 Rom 8:26;
5 1Tim 2:8;
6 Eph 6:18;
7 Matt 18:19

No comments: