Sunday, August 19, 2012

Ask me of things to come concerning my sons

Daily Light Devotions - August 19 - Evening

Ask me of things to come concerning my sons ...

Thus says the LORD, the Holy One of Israel, and the one who formed him: "Ask me of things to come; will you command me concerning my children and the work of my hands? 1 

And I will give you a new heart, and a new spirit I will put within you. And I will remove the heart of stone from your flesh and give you a heart of flesh. And I will put my Spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes and be careful to obey my rules. "Thus says the Lord GOD: This also I will let the house of Israel ask me to do for them: to increase their people like a flock. 2 

Again I say to you, if two of you agree on earth about anything they ask, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three are gathered in my name, there am I among them." 3 

And Jesus answered them, "Have faith in God. Truly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, 'Be taken up and thrown into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that what he says will come to pass, it will be done for him. 4 
______________ 

1. Isa 45:11; 
2. Eze 36:26,27,37; 
3. Matt 18:19,20; 
4. Mark 11:22,23

No comments: