Saturday, September 29, 2012

What things soever the Father doeth

Daily Light Devotions - September 29 - Evening

What things soever the Father doeth ...

So Jesus said to them, "Truly, truly, I say to you, the Son can do nothing of his own accord, but only what he sees the Father doing. For whatever the Father does, that the Son does likewise. 1 

For the LORD gives wisdom; from his mouth come knowledge and understanding; 2 

for I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which none of your adversaries will be able to withstand or contradict. 3 

Wait for the LORD; be strong, and let your heart take courage; wait for the LORD! 4 

But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me. 5 

Jude, a servant of Jesus Christ and brother of James, To those who are called, beloved in God the Father and kept for Jesus Christ: 6 

For he who sanctifies and those who are sanctified all have one source. That is why he is not ashamed to call them brothers, 7 

Can a man hide himself in secret places so that I cannot see him? declares the LORD. Do I not fill heaven and earth? declares the LORD. 8 

which is his body, the fullness of him who fills all in all. 9 

I, I am the LORD, and besides me there is no savior. 10 

They said to the woman, "It is no longer because of what you said that we believe, for we have heard for ourselves, and we know that this is indeed the Savior of the world." 11 

To Titus, my true child in a common faith: Grace and peace from God the Father and Christ Jesus our Savior. 12 
______________ 

1. John 5:19; 
2. Prov 2:6; 
3. Luke 21:15; 
4. Psa 27:14; 
5. 2 Cor 12:9; 
6. Jude 1:1; 
7. Heb 2:11; 
8. Jer 23:24; 
9. Eph 1:23; 
10. Isa 43:11; 
11. John 4:42; 
12. Tit 1:4

No comments: