Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Thou wilt shew me the path of life

Daily Light Devotions - July 25 - Evening

Thou wilt shew me the path of life.

You make known to me the path of life; in your presence there is fullness of joy; at your right hand are pleasures forevermore. 1 

"And to this people you shall say: 'Thus says the LORD: Behold, I set before you the way of life and the way of death. 2 

Moreover, as for me, far be it from me that I should sin against the LORD by ceasing to pray for you, and I will instruct you in the good and the right way. 3 

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. 4 

And he said to them, "Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men." 5 

There is a way that seems right to a man, but its end is the way to death. 6 

"Enter by the narrow gate. For the gate is wide and the way is easy that leads to destruction, and those who enter by it are many. For the gate is narrow and the way is hard that leads to life, and those who find it are few. 7 

And a highway shall be there, and it shall be called the Way of Holiness; the unclean shall not pass over it. It shall belong to those who walk on the way; even if they are fools, they shall not go astray. 8 

Let us know; let us press on to know the LORD; his going out is sure as the dawn; he will come to us as the showers, as the spring rains that water the earth." 9 

In my Father's house are many rooms. If it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you? 10 
______________ 

1. Psa 16:11; 
2. Jer 21:8; 
3. 1 Sam 12:23; 
4. John 14:6; 
5. Matt 4:19; 
6. Prov 14:12; 
7. Matt 7:13,14; 
8. Isa 35:8; 
9. Hos 6:3; 
10. John 14:2

No comments: