Thursday, July 12, 2012

My presence shall go with thee

Daily Light Devotions - July 12 - Morning

My presence shall go with thee ...

And he said, "My presence will go with you, and I will give you rest." 1 

Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the LORD your God who goes with you. He will not leave you or forsake you." It is the LORD who goes before you. He will be with you; he will not leave you or forsake you. Do not fear or be dismayed." 2 

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go." 3 

In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths. 4 

Keep your life free from love of money, and be content with what you have, for he has said, "I will never leave you nor forsake you." So we can confidently say, "The Lord is my helper; I will not fear; what can man do to me?" 5 

Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God, 6 

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. 7 

I know, O LORD, that the way of man is not in himself, that it is not in man who walks to direct his steps. 8 

My times are in your hand; rescue me from the hand of my enemies and from my persecutors! 9
______________ 

1. Exo 33:14; 
2. Deut 31:6,8; 
3. Josh 1:9; 
4. Prov 3:6; 
5. Heb 13:5,6; 
6. 2 Cor 3:5; 
7. Matt 6:13; 
8. Jer 10:23; 
9. Psa 31:15

No comments: