Monday, January 10, 2011

Will God in very deed dwell with men?

Bagster's Daily Light - January 10 - Evening

Will God in very deed dwell with men ... ?

"But will God indeed dwell with man on the earth? Behold, heaven and the highest heaven cannot contain you, how much less this house that I have built! 1

And let them make me a sanctuary, that I may dwell in their midst. 2

There I will meet with the people of Israel, and it shall be sanctified by my glory. I will dwell among the people of Israel and will be their God. 3

You ascended on high, leading a host of captives in your train and receiving gifts among men, even among the rebellious, that the LORD God may dwell there. 4

What agreement has the temple of God with idols? For we are the temple of the living God; as God said, "I will make my dwelling among them and walk among them, and I will be their God, and they shall be my people. 5

Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, 6

In him you also are being built together into a dwelling place for God by the Spirit. 7

Then the nations will know that I am the LORD who sanctifies Israel, when my sanctuary is in their midst forevermore." 8
______________

1 2 Ch 6:18;
2 Exo 25:8;
3 Ex 29:43,45;
4 Psa 68:18;
5 2 Cor 6:16;
6 1 Cor 6:19;
7 Eph 2:22;
8 Ezek 37:28

No comments: