Thursday, January 13, 2011

Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace

Bagster's Daily Light - January 13 - Morning

Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace ...

You keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on you, because he trusts in you. 1

Cast your burden on the LORD, and he will sustain you; he will never permit the righteous to be moved. 2

"Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and will not be afraid; for the LORD GOD is my strength and my song, and he has become my salvation." 3

And he said to them, "Why are you afraid, O you of little faith?" Then he rose and rebuked the winds and the sea, and there was a great calm. 4

do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. 5

For thus said the Lord GOD, the Holy One of Israel, "In returning and rest you shall be saved; in quietness and in trust shall be your strength." But you were unwilling, 6

And the effect of righteousness will be peace, and the result of righteousness, quietness and trust forever. 7

Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid. 8

John to the seven churches that are in Asia: Grace to you and peace from him who is and who was and who is to come, and from the seven spirits who are before his throne, 9
______________

1 Isa 26:3;
2 Psa 55:22;
3 Isa 12:2;
4 Matt 8:26;
5 Phil 4:6,7;
6 Isa 30:15;
7 Isa 32:17;
8 John 14:27;
9 Rev 1:4

No comments: