Friday, January 21, 2011

This God is our God for ever and ever

Bagster's Daily Light - January 22 - Morning

This God is our God for ever and ever ...

that this is God, our God forever and ever. He will guide us forever. 1

O LORD, you are my God; I will exalt you; I will praise your name, for you have done wonderful things, plans formed of old, faithful and sure. 2

The LORD is my chosen portion and my cup; you hold my lot. 3

He restores my soul. He leads me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. 4

Nevertheless, I am continually with you; you hold my right hand. You guide me with your counsel, and afterward you will receive me to glory. Whom have I in heaven but you? And there is nothing on earth that I desire besides you. My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. 5

For our heart is glad in him, because we trust in his holy name. 6

The LORD will fulfill his purpose for me; your steadfast love, O LORD, endures forever. Do not forsake the work of your hands. 7
______________

1 Psa 48:14;
2 Isa 25:1;
3 Psa 16:5;
4 Psa 23:3,4;
5 Psa 73:23-26;
6 Psa 33:21;
7 Psa 138:8

No comments: