Friday, January 28, 2011

I will praise thee, O LORD my God

Bagster's Daily Light - January 29 - Evening

I will praise thee, O LORD my God.

I give thanks to you, O Lord my God, with my whole heart, and I will glorify your name forever. 1

The one who offers thanksgiving as his sacrifice glorifies me; to one who orders his way rightly I will show the salvation of God!" 2

A Psalm. A Song for the Sabbath. It is good to give thanks to the LORD, to sing praises to your name, O Most High; to declare your steadfast love in the morning, and your faithfulness by night, 3

Let everything that has breath praise the LORD! Praise the LORD! 4

I appeal to you therefore, brothers, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God, which is your spiritual worship. 5

So Jesus also suffered outside the gate in order to sanctify the people through his own blood. Through him then let us continually offer up a sacrifice of praise to God, that is, the fruit of lips that acknowledge his name. 6

giving thanks always and for everything to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, 7

saying with a loud voice, "Worthy is the Lamb who was slain, to receive power and wealth and wisdom and might and honor and glory and blessing!" 8
______________

1 Psa 86:12;
2 Psa 50:23;
3 Psa 92:1,2;
4 Psa 150:6;
5 Rom 12:1;
6 Heb 13:12,15;
7 Eph 5:20;
8 Rev 5:12

No comments: