Monday, March 7, 2011

I ... am persuaded that he is able

Daily Light Devotions - March 8 - Evening

I ... am persuaded that he is able.

which is why I suffer as I do. But I am not ashamed, for I know whom I have believed, and I am convinced that he is able to guard until that Day what has been entrusted to me. 1

Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us, 2

And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that having all sufficiency in all things at all times, you may abound in every good work. 3

For because he himself has suffered when tempted, he is able to help those who are being tempted. 4

Consequently, he is able to save to the uttermost those who draw near to God through him, since he always lives to make intercession for them. 5

Now to him who is able to keep you from stumbling and to present you blameless before the presence of his glory with great joy, 6

which is why I suffer as I do. But I am not ashamed, for I know whom I have believed, and I am convinced that he is able to guard until that Day what has been entrusted to me. 7

who will transform our lowly body to be like his glorious body, by the power that enables him even to subject all things to himself. 8

When he entered the house, the blind men came to him, and Jesus said to them, "Do you believe that I am able to do this?" They said to him, "Yes, Lord." Then he touched their eyes, saying, "According to your faith be it done to you." 9
______________

1 2 Tim 1:12;
2 Eph 3:20;
3 2 Cor 9:8;
4 Heb 2:18;
5 Heb 7:25;
6 Jude 1:24;
7 2 Tim 1:12;
8 Phil 3:21;
9 Matt 9:28,29

No comments: