Monday, April 25, 2011

His left hand is under my head

Daily Light Devotions - April 26 - Morning

His left hand is under my head ...

His left hand is under my head, and his right hand embraces me! 1

The eternal God is your dwelling place, and underneath are the everlasting arms. And he thrust out the enemy before you and said, Destroy. 2

But when he saw the wind, he was afraid, and beginning to sink he cried out, "Lord, save me." Jesus immediately reached out his hand and took hold of him, saying to him, "O you of little faith, why did you doubt?" 3

The steps of a man are established by the LORD, when he delights in his way; though he fall, he shall not be cast headlong, for the LORD upholds his hand. 4

Of Benjamin he said, "The beloved of the LORD dwells in safety. The High God surrounds him all day long, and dwells between his shoulders." 5

casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you. 6

For thus said the LORD of hosts, after his glory sent me to the nations who plundered you, for he who touches you touches the apple of his eye: 7

I give them eternal life, and they will never perish, and no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father's hand. 8
______________

1 Sol 2:6;
2 Deut 33:27;
3 Matt 14:30,31;
4 Psa 37:23,24;
5 Deut 33:12;
6 1 Pet 5:7;
7 Zec 2:8;
8 John 10:28,29;

No comments: